Monday - Weekend Wrap Up- Wrapping up the weekend that was

There's always something to do on weekends, whether it is watching tv, going out anything goes.

Here are some events that caught my eye, this past weekend

Huawei Joburg Day was a jump

The annual event Joburg day hosted by 947 and Huawei took place this past Saturday and by the looks of it went very well.  With various artists such as AKA, Kwesta, Gangs of ballet, Killer Kau, Shekinah, Cassper Nyovest  and many more.  Hevre are some pictures from the event, let the fomo sink in.








 


 

 

 

Nomsa Buthelezi back on our screens yet again




My heart sank when I realised that Thembisa Mdoda was not on my screen but instead it was Nomsa Buthelezi back with her loudness. Not that I have a problem with her but I will miss Thembisa. Anyway let's talk about the couple,  hailing from KZN it was a gold and silver tooth affair. The groom offered the bride a lift and that is how they met.  I am so tired of seeing the colour blue as part of the theme.  There are so many colours to choose from out there. I swear if I see blue next week I might just change the channel. But that will probably not happen.

 

 

Benni McCarthy could be on to something

Cape Town City are through to the MTN8 final after beating Bidvest Wits, this past Sunday. They will be facing Supersport United in what is expected to be a cracker of a game. Benni has not lost a match since he took over the reigns at Cape Town City. I must be quite honest, I was a bit of a sceptic about Benni's coaching but it seems like he is proving me wrong.
 
 
 
 

 

English Premier League results

 

Manchester City 5-0 Liverpool
 
Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth
 
Leicester City1-2 Chelsea
 
Southampton 0-2 Watford
 
Everton 0-3 Tottenham
 
Stoke City2-2Manchester City
 
 
 
And my best dressed this weekend was Bonang, love the dress and of course the big hoops definitely up my streak  Perfect for the hot weather.
 
 



 

 
 
What was your highlight of the weekend? lets share:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday All Access- In Conversation with Connie Zitha

Thursday #Throwback- Baddest villians of all time

Wednesday Celebrating Queens- Phenomenal Women You Are